I love my husband for a thousand and one reasons, but since it’s not feasible to put them all in writing, I just decided to list my top ten in time for his birthday;
10. He is a Clown. He can make me laugh even in my most worried/problematic state. Others may think that I play for laughs and he is the serious one, in real life, it’s the opposite.
9. Very generous (He should be thankful that I am not a shopaholic, haha!). One of the reasons why God has been showering him and his family with so much blessings.
8. He makes sure that we still spend time as a couple despite the busy schedule and having 3 kids. Our favorite thing to do? Eat and have coffee at Bonifacio Highstreet. Hopefully in the near future we’ll eat out less but travel more.
7. He is a loving, responsible and supportive father. He prepares everything for the kids’ future and gives them more than what’s expected of him.
6. He is independent, intelligent and street smart… a few of the reasons why I was so sure I should be married to him.
5. Unpredictable and risk-taker. Or else he would be boring.
4. He lets me see his vulnerable side (even Superman has kryptonite) and makes me feel needed.
3. He has taught me so much and made me realize that life is not a fairy tale. What we have shared together (trials, victory, dreams, failure, sickness, joy, tears, laughter, comfort, faith and so much more), as a whole, is irreplaceable.
2. He is very loving and sweet. No need to expound…
1. Most of all, he is God’s gift to me.
Lastly, quoting Roy Croft like he did more than a decade ago in one of his letters,
“I love you, not only for what you are
But for what I am when I am with you.
I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself,
But for what you are making of me.
…. You have done it
Without a touch, Without a word, Without a sign.
You have done it by being yourself.”
Need I say more?